Grand reopening! We are open providing our full range of treatment options
posted: May 19, 2020.
COVID-19: YOUR SAFETY FIRST
Steps we're taking to protect you and your loves ones
DAILY PRESCREENING OF PATIENTS AND STAFF
- Patients with COVID-19 symptoms will not be treated in our office.
- Every patient, co-visitors, and staff member is screened daily for COVID-19 risk factors including recording temperature.
- Patients are encouraged to wait in the parking lot instead of the waiting area.
- All patients and co-visitors are encouraged to wear masks unless actively being treated.
- All countertops, door handles, and commonly handled surfaces are disinfected after every patient.
- Operatories are disinfected with CDC approved COVID-19 killing agents.
- Medical grade H13 HEPA air filters remove 99.97% of airborne particles.
- All patients wash hands and use an anti-viral mouth rinse before every procedure.
- Dental isolation and vacuum devices are being used to minimize and capture aerosols.
- All staff is utilizing CDC approved COVID-19 PPE equipment and protocols