Your safety and health have always been our greatest priority. Our team is proud to follow all ADA, CDC, and other reputable guidelines in our practice, keeping our business clean and safe for our patients and allowing us to provide essential dentistry for you and your family.
We know dental health is essential to protecting your overall health. We are happy to answer any questions you may have about the measures we take at Yamaguchi Family Dentistry to make your visit safe and enjoyable and are grateful for your continued trust and support in us.
Daily Prescreening of Patients and Staff
- Patients with COVID-19 symptoms are requested to contact their medical providers and be rescheduled until their medical provider has given clearance.
- All staff members are screened for COVID-19 symptoms upon arrival daily.
- All patients and co-visitors should wear masks into the office and out of the office after procedures.
- When arriving for an appointment, patients will check in with the receptionist and have their temperature taken with a contact-free thermometer. If a patient's temperature exceeds 99 degrees Fahrenheit, we will reschedule the appointment.
- There is a limit to one patient per operatory, and all guests are requested to remain in their vehicle.
Changes That Have Been Implemented
- Medical-grade H13 HEPA air filters that remove 99.97% of airborne particles have been installed throughout the office.
- We will look slightly different as our staff will always be wearing face shields.
- Plexiglass has been placed in specific areas of the office.
- You will notice several directional signs around the office.
- Operatories are disinfected with CDC-approved COVID-19 killing agents.
- All patients will sanitize their hands and will be asked to use mouth rinse before the procedure begins.
- We now have a new vacuum system to minimize and capture aerosols during procedures.
- All of our staff are utilizing CDC-approved COVID-19 PPE equipment and protocols.
Schedule Your Appointment at Yamaguchi Family Dentistry
Please fill out the form below and our Scheduling Coordinator will find the best time for your appointment and contact you.
If you have any questions or this is an immediate need, please call us at (360) 943-9480.